Best Fantasy Football Blogs for 2015
It does not matter if you are interested in daily fantasy football or a season long battle, nothing changes the fact that knowledge is power.
With football season right around the bend, there is no better time than now to begin your search for information. This time of the year separates the winners from the losers. Which group do you want to join?
In addition to your own system and analytics, you can learn quite a bit by reading the top fantasy football blogs for 2015. You may come across conflicting opinions. You may not agree with everything you read. Even so, any bit of knowledge is better than none at all.
Don’t Overlook the Power of these Blogs
These five fantasy football blogs are well worth following:
- FantasyPros.com. The name says it all. If you want to become a fantasy pro, if you want to overcome even the toughest of competition this year, this website is the best place to start. Let’s put it this way: there is more information than you will be able to handle in one sitting. The good thing is that you can visit often, searching for tips, advice, guidance, and more.
- USA Today. If straight, to the point facts and figures are what you want, this blog is right up your alley. There is no fluff. There is no getting lost. Just straight information when you need it the most.
- Fantasy Football Nerd. This service is often times overlooked, but you should give it a closer look if you are seeking unique information that could give you a leg up on the competition. Here is why you should visit this site regularly (straight from the Nerd himself):
“The Fantasy Football Nerd takes the “wisdom of the crowd” to a new level by aggregating the fantasy football rankings of the best fantasy football sites on the planet, weight them based upon each site's accuracy, and produce the industry's most accurate consensus rankings.”
- NFL.com. On the upside, this blog is sponsored by the NFL, meaning you can trust the information to be 100 percent accurate. On the downside, it is not updated as often as some others, especially during the offseason.
- FFToday.com. Regardless of what type of information you are seeking, from projections to statistics to rankings, you will find it here. Best yet, it is one of the most up to date fantasy football blogs around. You never have to concern yourself with outdated information and advice.
The first kickoff of the year is not far away. If you want to get a jumpstart on the competition, read through these fantasy football blogs as often as possible. It may be just what you need to come out on top this season.